Where To Buy
Return policy on Velxtech cartridges and batteries depends on the retail location that you purchased from. Please contact the retailer where your device or cartridge was purchased, and provide your original purchase receipt.
The cartridges may leak when transited from a lower altitude to a higher altitude. The probability of leakage depends on how full the cartridge is, how severe the altitude change is, and how rapid the altitude change is.
To prevent leakage, please store the cartridge with the mouthpiece pointing downwards during large altitude changes or air traveling.
You could take the empty cartridge on an airplane. However, if the oil has been filled, please check the air transportation policy from your country and travel at your own risk.
Please check your country’s policies before you vape.
We particularly sell to the United States and Canada at the current stage.
Each of our batteries includes 6 safety protections: Child Proof Button, over-heat production, short circuit protection, open circuit protection, 10s overtime protection, and low power protection. Each of these protections is implemented for safety and prevention.
We carefully conduct the quality control, starting from R&D, supply chain to manufacturing process. Besides, we put an emphasis on material safety and only the manufactures with MSDS certifications can be considered as a qualified Velxtech supplier. Also, our cartridges passed the CA heavy metal test as shown on the link.
For the kind consideration of our end-users’ safety and hygiene, our cartridges are designed for disposable use only.
- Screw in the magnetic connector on a cartridge, before inserting the cartridge into Prism.
- Turn ON/OFF: Press the FIRE button 5 times in quick succession within 2s.
- To use: Hold the FIRE button while using.
When the Prism is ON, press the FIRE button 3 times in quick succession to cycle through the 3 different outputs.
60s Tank pre-heat:
When the Prism is ON, press the FIRE button 4 times in quick succession within 2s.
The breathing yellow light indicates the tank pre-heat function is on; It could last 60s±6s. If there is no operation after 60±6S, this function will turn off.
2s Coil pre-heat:
Press the FIRE button 2 times in quick succession within 2s.
The light will flash 2 times in its current output power color, indicating the coil pre-heat is on.
- Child proof button
- Open circuit protection
- Over-heat protection
- 10s over time protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low power protection
- No load protection
- Connect Prism to an active USB port to make sure the battery is charged.
- Re-add cartridge to ensure positive connection.
- Remove cartridge if installed, then use a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of rubbing alcohol to clean the contact points on the bottom of the cartridge and the top of the Prism. (But please make sure the contact points are dry before re-adding cartridge).
If your product is within the warranty period and is not working properly, please take the receipt and return the Prism to the retailer where you purchased it.
300+ charge/discharge cycles can meet the demands for a year.
- If installed, separate the cartridge from the Prism first.
- Use a cotton swab with a small amount of rubbing alcohol to clean the contact points located on the bottom of the cartridge and the top of the Prism. This will remove oil or debris that may affect the connection between the cartridge and the Prism.
- Make sure the contact points are dry before re-adding cartridge to the Prism.
- Avoid dropping the Prism.
- Avoid exposure to moisture.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the Prism.
USB Charge should be 5V/1A.
|The red-light flashes 8 times||Resistance too low / too high||Check cartridge|
|The white light flashes 5 times||Disconnected||Check cartridge|
|The red-light flashes 6 times||Inhale over 10s||Take a break|
|The red-light flashes 5 times||Temperature above 60℃||Prism will temporarily stop output to cool down|
Our Prism with dual pre-heat functions and 3 different outputs is compatible with different viscosity oil.
The light color indicates the battery status when switching ON/OFF
- Green: 70%-100% power left
- Yellow: 30%-70% power left
- Red: 5%-30% power left
- Red blinks 10 times means 0%-5% power left and the Prism will be stopped
- Insert micro-USB connector into the charging port at the side of the Prism. To begin charging, insert the USB connector into an active USB port or adapter.
- When the battery is charging, the light on the Prism will be flashing red, when it reaches a full charge, the light on the Prism will be Green.
- Charge your Prism after use to ensure the best experience.
Our unique tank preheat function could reach to 50℃±5℃.
After 10s of constant inhalation, the Prism will shut off automatically for your safety considerations.